Upon receiving your Liebster award, you should:
1. Thank your Liebster Blog Award presenter on your blog.
2. Link back to the blogger who presented the award to you.
3. Copy and paste the blog award on your blog.
4. Present the Liebster Blog Award to 5 blogs of 200 followers or less who you feel deserve to be noticed. (some say just 3 or more blogs of less than 200 followers each)
5. Let them know they have been chosen, by leaving a comment at their blog.
I know I’m weeks late but I want to thank Jackie for nominating for this award. She is a very creative writer with many ideas ready to be process. Her blog has variety and is not boring at all (trust me on this!). Her writing voice is unique and she’ll absorb you into her world right away. Jackie is worth checking out.
Well, I’m still trying to find great blogs to follow so for now I want to nominate the following bloggers:
The Short and the Long of it was one of the first blogs that came to mind. Neek creates stories out of three words giving by a reader. Her work is different every time. I would say this is a great blog for those who love to read original work by talented individuals.
suehealy is a blog that focuses on grammar. She always has something new. Well I say new since we might have forgotten some of it after we finished school. It happens. Her explanations are easy to understand and this is definitely a helpful blog for all writers.
Like I said, I’m getting into the habit of WordPress and haven’t been able to explore it to its fullest. I know that there are some great bloggers out there and I hope to follow them soon.
Till next time,